The company says Lindell contributed to a ‘viral disinformation campaign’ on social media, in broadcast interviews, at public pro-Trump rallies and in a two-hour documentary about election fraud.
- Maine to order 11,500 doses of just-approved Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Maine funeral home worker charged with stealing wedding ring
- Proposal would create a new state-recognized tribe in Maine
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave U.S. exposed
- Tribes without U.S. recognition at higher economic risk
- Hello world! on