Shortages and likely contamination of water are the latest misery for residents who were left without heat or electricity for days after the ice and snow storms earlier in the week.
- Owners of truck involved in New Hampshire crash that killed 7 motorcyclists are charged
- Saudi crown prince approved 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, U.S. intelligence report concludes
- U.S. strike, first under Biden, kills Iran-backed militiaman
- Suspect in 2016 Portland murder is back in Maine, appearing in court
- Investigators: Victim of Camden fire was 14-year-old boy
- Hello world! on