A House panel heard testimony Wednesday on a bill to create a commission to examine discriminatory government policies that affected former slaves and their descendants.
- Owners of truck involved in New Hampshire crash that killed 7 motorcyclists are charged
- Saudi crown prince approved 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, U.S. intelligence report concludes
- U.S. strike, first under Biden, kills Iran-backed militiaman
- Suspect in 2016 Portland murder is back in Maine, appearing in court
- Investigators: Victim of Camden fire was 14-year-old boy
- Hello world! on