Patrick J. Maher, 24, appeared Wednesday via video in a Lewiston courtroom, charged with the murders of Troy and Dulsie Varney. All affidavits for the case have been sealed for one month at the request of Maher’s lawyer.
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces militia group
- At conservative conference, Trump is still the golden boy
- FBI focuses on video of Capitol Police officer being sprayed with chemicals in Jan. 6 riot before he died
- Whitefield family’s farmstand destroyed by tractor driver
- Hello world! on