The governor says she’ll use the speech to honor those who’ve lost their lives during the pandemic, discuss the impact of the health crisis on the state, and share her vision for economic recovery.
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces militia group
- At conservative conference, Trump is still the golden boy
- FBI focuses on video of Capitol Police officer being sprayed with chemicals in Jan. 6 riot before he died
- Whitefield family’s farmstand destroyed by tractor driver
- Hello world! on