Peter Prater’s family wasn’t thinking about COVID-19 when the call came that he had been taken to the hospital with a fever. It was April, and the Tallahassee Developmental Center, where Prater lives, hadn’t yet had any COVID-19 diagnoses. Prater, 55, who has Down syndrome and diabetes, became the Florida center’s first known case, his […]
- Maine’s congressional delegation asks Biden to protect lobstermen from proposed rules to save right whales
- Gardiner city councilor says she’s being ‘poor-shamed,’ won’t resign over unpaid taxes
- Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Biden lifts Trump-era ban blocking legal immigration to U.S.
- Former U.S. gymnastics coach with ties to Larry Nassar charged with abuse of girls
- Hello world! on