Two months after the first COVID-19 shots were administered, more than a third of people 65 and older have received at least one dose in states that have provided data.
- Maine to order 11,500 doses of just-approved Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Maine funeral home worker charged with stealing wedding ring
- Proposal would create a new state-recognized tribe in Maine
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave U.S. exposed
- Tribes without U.S. recognition at higher economic risk
- Hello world! on