The new number is more than 40% more than what the state health department previously released, raising new questions of whether a directive from Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration helped spread sickness and death.
- U.S. jobless claims fall to 730,000 but layoffs remain high
- The CDC warns that masks, better ventilation are a must in gyms as dozens get sick
- Steady flow of new unemployment claims continues in Maine
- Maine CDC reports 24 new deaths, 217 additional COVID-19 cases
- The Latest: N.H. House approves a bill to refund fines paid by businesses that have violated emergency orders
- Hello world! on