Next week the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties is set to hear testimony on H.R. 40, named after the government’s broken promise to newly freed enslaved people at the end of the Civil War.
- Maine’s congressional delegation asks Biden to protect lobstermen from proposed rules to save right whales
- Gardiner city councilor says she’s being ‘poor-shamed,’ won’t resign over unpaid taxes
- Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Biden lifts Trump-era ban blocking legal immigration to U.S.
- Former U.S. gymnastics coach with ties to Larry Nassar charged with abuse of girls
- Hello world! on