There is no specific timeline for when students in grades 10 through 12 might be back in-person, but the school board is expected to discuss plans for more in-person learning Feb. 23.
- 2nd former aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Maine Arts Commission says hiring head of its board, though unusual, is the right move at a crucial time
- Pandemic hasn’t completely brought curtain down on student performers
- As coronavirus cases fall, schools feel pressure to add more in-person learning
- Costly power grid upgrade to boost renewables will test Maine’s commitment
- Hello world! on