The social media platform continues to reckon with the role its site played in boosting interest in the Jan. 6 rally that culminated in a mob attack on the U.S. Capitol.
- Maine CDC reports 142 COVID-19 cases, one death
- UN Human Rights Office says 18 killed in Myanmar crackdown
- 2nd former aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Maine Arts Commission says hiring head of its board, though unusual, is the right move at a crucial time
- Pandemic hasn’t completely brought curtain down on student performers
- Hello world! on