However, the reception has been lukewarm so far from Democrats, who would prefer to see the former president convicted in the impeachment trial, and from Republicans, who fear political consequences in barring Trump from office.
- Policy Matters: Broadband
- Marjorie Taylor Greene blasted for attacking colleague’s transgender child
- Maine Seacoast Mission’s boat, the Sunbeam, will take COVID vaccines to outer islands
- Manhattan prosecutor gets Trump tax records after long fight
- U.S. jobless claims fall to 730,000 but layoffs remain high
- Hello world! on