It was discovered by farmer near the UNESCO World Heritage site of Gobekli Tepe, which is home to megalithic structures dating to the 10th millennium B.C., thousands of years before Stonehenge.
- Maine’s congressional delegation asks Biden to protect lobstermen from proposed rules to save right whales
- Gardiner city councilor says she’s being ‘poor-shamed,’ won’t resign over unpaid taxes
- Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Biden lifts Trump-era ban blocking legal immigration to U.S.
- Former U.S. gymnastics coach with ties to Larry Nassar charged with abuse of girls
- Hello world! on