Julia Chinn died nearly four years before Richard Mentor Johnson of Kentucky took office, but because of controversy over her, Johnson is the only vice president in American history who failed to receive enough electoral votes to be elected.
- Marion Rathbone, 77, a ‘tornado of love’ who sacrificed for her kids
- FDA confirms safety, efficacy of single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Disparity in vaccine distributions across Maine worsens – and explanations conflict
- ‘It’s Up to You’: Ad campaign to overcome vaccine hesitancy is underway
- Critics question a proposed ‘right to food’ amendment
- Hello world! on