At least nine people are dead after the break released a torrent of water and debris that slammed into two hydroelectric plants.
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces militia group
- At conservative conference, Trump is still the golden boy
- FBI focuses on video of Capitol Police officer being sprayed with chemicals in Jan. 6 riot before he died
- Whitefield family’s farmstand destroyed by tractor driver
- Worried about COVID-19, Bates cracks down on students violating rules
- Hello world! on