A proposed change in federal guidance threatens conservation efforts and forestry in rural Maine, particularly on land owned and managed by the Appalachian Mountain Club, the four delegation members say.
- Republicans form wall of opposition to Democrats’ virus relief package
- Capitol assault much bigger than intel suggested, acting chief testifies
- House votes to expand legal safeguards for LGBTQ people
- Regulatory agency permanently bans fracking near Delaware River
- Energy executive: Texas power plants turned off in crisis
- Hello world! on