House Assistant Majority Leader Rachel Talbot Ross said the measure is an important step toward eliminating systemic racism in Maine.
- Maine will ask schools to administer standardized tests ‘when it is feasible and safe’
- Updated Q&A: Should I be picky about vaccines? And how do I remove myself from MaineHealth’s waitlist?
- Portland activists, tenants want to join lawsuit and defend rent control
- Former Madison mill receiving equipment as timber tech firm preps for unique use
- Kevin McCarthy, Liz Cheney spar over Trump CPAC speech and his future in the party
- Hello world! on