The proposal, offered by Commissioner Isaiah Lary, rejects Gov. Janet Mills’ executive orders mandating masks be worn in public mandatory and supports residents and visitors to Androscoggin County who do not want to wear one.
- Maine CDC reports 142 COVID-19 cases, one death
- UN Human Rights Office says 18 killed in Myanmar crackdown
- 2nd former aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Maine Arts Commission says hiring head of its board, though unusual, is the right move at a crucial time
- Pandemic hasn’t completely brought curtain down on student performers
- Hello world! on