The president’s plan calls for an additional $1.9 trillion in federal spending. The 10 Republican senators are calling for about $618 billion in federal spending.
- Competition for housing fuels construction boom in Biddeford-Saco
- Cannabis version of Shipyard’s Pumpkinhead ale to launch in Maine
- Impasse on funding leaves legal services for Maine’s poor in limbo
- March comes in like a lion with bitter cold and strong wind gusts
- Biden administration promises focus on environmental justice
- Hello world! on