On Wednesday, the Maine CDC for the first time released demographic information about vaccines, but more than 40 percent of recipients did not provide race or ethnic background.
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces militia group
- At conservative conference, Trump is still the golden boy
- FBI focuses on video of Capitol Police officer being sprayed with chemicals in Jan. 6 riot before he died
- Whitefield family’s farmstand destroyed by tractor driver
- Hello world! on