Although the COVID-19 death toll is close to all-time highs at nearly 3,350 a day on average, new cases and hospitalizations have dropped.
- Marion Rathbone, 77, a ‘tornado of love’ who sacrificed for her kids
- FDA confirms safety, efficacy of single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Disparity in vaccine distributions across Maine worsens – and explanations conflict
- ‘It’s Up to You’: Ad campaign to overcome vaccine hesitancy is underway
- Critics question a proposed ‘right to food’ amendment
- Hello world! on