A memo from the Legislature’s human resources director says a staff member for the House Republican caucus tested positive for last week but had no close contacts with other State House staff.
- Highlights of the COVID-19 relief bill advancing in Congress
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces militia group
- At conservative conference, Trump is still the golden boy
- FBI focuses on video of Capitol Police officer being sprayed with chemicals in Jan. 6 riot before he died
- Hello world! on