The effects of this need are far-reaching, but a statewide effort to improve the situation could turn around the lives of children in rural areas such as Somerset County.
- U.S. jobless claims fall to 730,000 but layoffs remain high
- The CDC warns that masks, better ventilation are a must in gyms as dozens get sick
- Steady flow of new unemployment claims continues in Maine
- Maine CDC reports 24 new deaths, 217 additional COVID-19 cases
- The Latest: N.H. House approves a bill to refund fines paid by businesses that have violated emergency orders
- Hello world! on