The former French national motocross champion also did the stunt-driving on six James Bond movies and was one of the first stunt people to use a computer to calculate ratios like height, speed and wind velocity.
- Maine to order 11,500 doses of just-approved Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Maine funeral home worker charged with stealing wedding ring
- Proposal would create a new state-recognized tribe in Maine
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave U.S. exposed
- Tribes without U.S. recognition at higher economic risk
- Hello world! on