The congregate setting puts incarcerated people at high risk and correctional facilities across the country have been hotspots for COVID-19 outbreaks, including Maine’s two largest at a single site.
- Policy Matters: Broadband
- Marjorie Taylor Greene blasted for attacking colleague’s transgender child
- Maine Seacoast Mission’s boat, the Sunbeam, will take COVID vaccines to outer islands
- Manhattan prosecutor gets Trump tax records after long fight
- U.S. jobless claims fall to 730,000 but layoffs remain high
- Hello world! on