Dr. Anthony Fauci says the improvement in numbers around the country appears to reflect a ‘natural peaking and then plateauing’ after a holiday surge, rather than the arrival of the vaccine in mid-December.
- Marion Rathbone, 77, a ‘tornado of love’ who sacrificed for her kids
- FDA confirms safety, efficacy of single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Disparity in vaccine distributions across Maine worsens – and explanations conflict
- ‘It’s Up to You’: Ad campaign to overcome vaccine hesitancy is underway
- Critics question a proposed ‘right to food’ amendment
- Hello world! on