The governor said she will ask the Legislature to approve a 10-year moratorium on new offshore wind projects in waters managed by the state.
- Maine’s congressional delegation asks Biden to protect lobstermen from proposed rules to save right whales
- Gardiner city councilor says she’s being ‘poor-shamed,’ won’t resign over unpaid taxes
- Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Biden lifts Trump-era ban blocking legal immigration to U.S.
- Former U.S. gymnastics coach with ties to Larry Nassar charged with abuse of girls
- Hello world! on