Kristen Dow, the director of the city’s health and human services program, said in a written statement the city decided to keep its one-for-one exchange policy to ensure that people kept coming to the clinic, even though such repeated visits are discouraged by public health experts.
- Owners of truck involved in New Hampshire crash that killed 7 motorcyclists are charged
- Saudi crown prince approved 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, U.S. intelligence report concludes
- U.S. strike, first under Biden, kills Iran-backed militiaman
- Suspect in 2016 Portland murder is back in Maine, appearing in court
- Investigators: Victim of Camden fire was 14-year-old boy
- Hello world! on