Biden is looking for Austin to restore stability atop the Pentagon, which went through two Senate-confirmed secretaries of defense and four who held the post on an interim basis during the Trump administration.
- Policy Matters: Broadband
- Marjorie Taylor Greene blasted for attacking colleague’s transgender child
- Maine Seacoast Mission’s boat, the Sunbeam, will take COVID vaccines to outer islands
- Manhattan prosecutor gets Trump tax records after long fight
- U.S. jobless claims fall to 730,000 but layoffs remain high
- Hello world! on