Many QAnon adherents – some of whom had stormed the Capitol in a siege that left at least two QAnon devotees dead and others in jail – began to wonder whether they’d been duped all along.
- Competition for housing fuels construction boom in Biddeford-Saco
- Cannabis version of Shipyard’s Pumpkinhead ale to launch in Maine
- Impasse on funding leaves legal services for Maine’s poor in limbo
- March comes in like a lion with bitter cold and strong wind gusts
- Biden administration promises focus on environmental justice
- Hello world! on