City Hall announced the closed-door session after the Press Herald reported that Portland’s program is the only one in Maine to disregard public health guidelines and keep strict rules for syringe exchanges in place during the pandemic.
- Biden administration promises focus on environmental justice
- Smaller work-release facility takes shape at former Down East prison
- Biden team readies wider economic package after virus relief
- Fraud overwhelms pandemic-related unemployment programs
- Supreme Court could put new limits on voting rights lawsuits
- Hello world! on