Proponents say the deal could allow Israel to become the first country to vaccinate most of its population, while providing valuable research that could help the rest of the world, but critics say the deal raises major ethical concerns.
- Maine will ask schools to administer standardized tests ‘when it is feasible and safe’
- Updated Q&A: Should I be picky about vaccines? And how do I remove myself from MaineHealth’s waitlist?
- Portland activists, tenants want to join lawsuit and defend rent control
- Former Madison mill receiving equipment as timber tech firm preps for unique use
- Kevin McCarthy, Liz Cheney spar over Trump CPAC speech and his future in the party
- Hello world! on