Civil War hero Joshua Chamberlain came to the rescue, risking his own safety to keep peace as armed Republicans surrounded the State House claiming the 1879 gubernatorial election had been stolen.
- Highlights of the COVID-19 relief bill advancing in Congress
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces militia group
- At conservative conference, Trump is still the golden boy
- FBI focuses on video of Capitol Police officer being sprayed with chemicals in Jan. 6 riot before he died
- Hello world! on