The National Weather Service also received a small number of reports about coastal flooding, including at Camp Ellis in Saco and on Marginal Way in Portland.
- Gains for bank stocks help lead major U.S. indexes higher
- Man charged with child rape volunteered with USM senior college
- Maine will ask schools to administer standardized tests ‘when it is feasible and safe’
- Updated Q&A: Should I be picky about vaccines? And how do I remove myself from MaineHealth’s waitlist?
- Portland activists, tenants want to join lawsuit and defend rent control
- Hello world! on