As Clarence H. Spurling denies the allegations brought against him last year by one woman, a second woman has filed her complaint alleging sexual assault against in him at the Capital Judicial Center.
- Nearly $1 billion Mega Millions prize possible in Friday night’s drawing
- Mixed finish on Wall Street as worldwide rally takes a pause
- Yarmouth can block employees from serving on town council, judge says
- Biden’s choice on economic aid: Deal with GOP or go for it all
- Rare gold coin sells for $9.36 million at Texas auction
- Hello world! on