As the president continues to face legal challenges, the prospect that he may try to pardon himself, other family members or senior aides remains the subject of internal White House discussion.
- Federal court strikes down major Trump attempt to weaken power plant pollution standards
- Mitch McConnell says Trump ‘fed lies’ to Capitol mob about Biden’s election
- Biden arriving in Washington today with big plans, big problems
- Like a Boss: Joan Ferrini-Mundy, President of the University of Maine
- State lawmakers urge Capitol Police chief be placed on administrative leave
- Hello world! on