Club programs in sports such as ice hockey, basketball and swimming are told they can decide whether to resume practices and games even though school teams can’t practice or compete.
- Second coronavirus shot may come as long as 6 weeks later, CDC now says
- Historically mild January leaves Maine lakes with dangerously thin ice
- Judicial order sets new limits on court appearances over COVID-19 concerns
- Trump considered installing attorney general who would help him pursue election fraud claims
- Portland police charge 2 in attack on motorist with out-of-state plates
- Hello world! on