Officials in Troy, N.H. close Town Hall and defend their police chief, who says he left before the riot at the Capitol.
- Like a Boss: Joan Ferrini-Mundy, President of the University of Maine
- State lawmakers urge Capitol Police chief be placed on administrative leave
- QAnon adherents discussed posing as troops to infiltrate inauguration, FBI briefing says
- Maine reports 386 new COVID-19 cases, 5 additional deaths
- Joe Biden has a hefty to-do list, and it starts the day he takes charge
- Hello world! on