The violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week was overwhelmingly made up of longtime Trump supporters. The FBI investigators had seen no indication antifa activists were disguised as Trump supporters.
- Second coronavirus shot may come as long as 6 weeks later, CDC now says
- Historically mild January leaves Maine lakes with dangerously thin ice
- Judicial order sets new limits on court appearances over COVID-19 concerns
- Trump considered installing attorney general who would help him pursue election fraud claims
- Portland police charge 2 in attack on motorist with out-of-state plates
- Hello world! on