Trump defended his fiery rally remarks last week as ‘totally appropriate and showed no remorse for the following attack, the most serious and deadly domestic incursion at the Capitol in the nation’s history.
- Nearly $1 billion Mega Millions prize possible in Friday night’s drawing
- Mixed finish on Wall Street as worldwide rally takes a pause
- Yarmouth can block employees from serving on town council, judge says
- Biden’s choice on economic aid: Deal with GOP or go for it all
- Rare gold coin sells for $9.36 million at Texas auction
- Hello world! on