Aides hope the president will spend his last days in office trying to trumpet his policy accomplishments, beginning with a trip to Alamo, Texas, on Tuesday to highlight his administration’s efforts to curb illegal immigration and border wall construction.
- Second coronavirus shot may come as long as 6 weeks later, CDC now says
- Historically mild January leaves Maine lakes with dangerously thin ice
- Judicial order sets new limits on court appearances over COVID-19 concerns
- Trump considered installing attorney general who would help him pursue election fraud claims
- Portland police charge 2 in attack on motorist with out-of-state plates
- Hello world! on