After officers in other states are disciplined for participating, several of the state’s largest police departments say they have no evidence that anyone in their ranks attended the Jan. 6 occupation of the Capitol.
- Counselors from agency that praised Black Lives Matter barred from Hancock County Jail
- Man pleads guilty in conspiracy to kidnap Michigan governor
- Little ice on Kennebec River system delays smelt season
- Maine Grains issues recall on 2,000 pounds of food product
- Baby panda makes debut – online – at National Zoo
- Hello world! on