There will be an increased security presence at the State House in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration as police around the nation prepare for a possible second wave of violence by President Trump’s supporters.
- District attorney to review case about the shooting of Waterville toddler
- Mitch McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Biden signs order requiring masks on planes and buses
- Health experts blame rapid expansion for vaccine shortages
- Trump returns to a business empire ravaged by pandemic
- Hello world! on