The Maine senator also offers advice to his colleagues on the left on how they might deal effectively with the more than 70 million Americans who voted for the Republican president.
- Like a Boss: Joan Ferrini-Mundy, President of the University of Maine
- State lawmakers urge Capitol Police chief be placed on administrative leave
- QAnon adherents discussed posing as troops to infiltrate inauguration, FBI briefing says
- Maine reports 386 new COVID-19 cases, 5 additional deaths
- Joe Biden has a hefty to-do list, and it starts the day he takes charge
- Hello world! on