President Trump said he would present one of the nation’s highest civilian honors to Bill Belichick, the football coach of the New England Patriots and the only coach to win six Super Bowl titles.
- Nearly $1 billion Mega Millions prize possible in Friday night’s drawing
- Mixed finish on Wall Street as worldwide rally takes a pause
- Yarmouth can block employees from serving on town council, judge says
- Biden’s choice on economic aid: Deal with GOP or go for it all
- Rare gold coin sells for $9.36 million at Texas auction
- Hello world! on