The number of campers and day-use visitors were at an all-time high in 2020 – despite the camping season being delayed two to four weeks because of the pandemic.
- Second coronavirus shot may come as long as 6 weeks later, CDC now says
- Historically mild January leaves Maine lakes with dangerously thin ice
- Judicial order sets new limits on court appearances over COVID-19 concerns
- Trump considered installing attorney general who would help him pursue election fraud claims
- Portland police charge 2 in attack on motorist with out-of-state plates
- Hello world! on